We have finally decided on a vinyl design for both the FdA and BA shows and I have sent off the necessary information, including window measurements and the designs, to be made. They will be ready for Saturday to be applied to the windows.
So, finally the editing is over and now I have a finished piece of work. I am genuinely proud of what I have produced and I hope that it will have the desired effect on its audience. The music that I edited it too was the perfect choice in my opinion and compliments the footage brilliantly. Below is a screen shot of the finished project.
Now it is time to focus on the degree show and development folder.